You can check out the forum post for discussions and community reviews. You can also have a look at some of the RevengeOS screenshots before flashing it.
- I also listed the features at the end of the article.
- On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC.
- And also how to restore stock ROM on the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- On the other hand, OEM Unlocking is required to carry out the bootloader locking process.
As I mentioned in the past, I’ve never had good luck with boosting transmit power on other routers and don’t expect that to be any different in this case. On the Clients List, any unresolved clients will pop up a page from the IEEE’s OUI (Organizational Unique Identifier) database if you click on the MAC address, i.e. This is nice when looking at connections on the router and wondering which clients they represent. While the lookup doesn’t provide a device’s actual name, the OUI Lookup will show the vendor that the MAC address belongs to. But Merlin isn’t just about bugfixing; Eric has added a few features, too. You have the option to shut off the router’s LEDs, which is nice if you don’t want it lit up at night or be a distraction in a media room. A big benefit of the Merlin firmware is that you keep the OEM look, feel and functionality.
- While AiProtection is available in all Asus routers, some get a stripped-down version due to their limited processing power.
- This post contains the Asus Zenfone 9 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Asus Zenfone 9 Smartphone to its original state.
- As I have been testing custom firmware ROMs for many years, I never stay on a ROM for more than a week, so I’ve tried pretty much every custom ROM there is out there.
- – Always check Device model before downloading the firmware file.
Ltd., holds a deep fascination for exploring the potential of emerging technologies in fostering a world that is more just, equitable, and compassionate. Wait a while, and your phone will not take more than 10 minutes to boot for the first time.
With its ZenFone 2, ASUS delivers an excellent Android smartphone. It looks great, is genuinely feature-packed, and best of all, is priced well. But, as with so many other Android phones, a lot of fun can be had if you want to get down and dirty. When that is done, simply run the RUU exe that you downloaded from the first link.
It’s got a dual-core 1.8ghz CPU and 512MB of RAM, with plenty of power for all but the most demanding uses. So if you’re planning to flash an open-source firmware, you should look elsewhere.